- Register for an account
- Fill out the registration form and click the Register button.
You should receive an email that reads:
"Welcome to Atomibit! There is one last step to start creating QR Codes. Please verify your account by clicking this link:"
- Click on the link to validate your email address.
Create a QR Code
- Click the Manage QR Codes link
- Click the Add New Button
- Enter a Title and click Save. Note: the title must be unique for your organization.
- Add a background image by clicking on the Background Image button.
- Click the Select… button and choose an image.
Add a link. A link will be a link to any web location, e.g. your corporate website, or a link to a particular product.
Enter the URL or paste the URL in the text box, then click OK.
- Adding an email address link by clicking on the Email button will launch the current email progam when the end user is viewing your QR Landing Page.
- Add a phone number link with the Phone button.
- A video can be added with the Video button. Use the Video ID or full URL from YouTube
- All links can be moved by dragging within the rectangle, and resized by dragging the 8 resizer handles.